« Back to the Register form
New Zealand Natural Loyalty Program
Terms and Conditions
« Back to the Register form
- The New Zealand Natural Loyalty Program ("the Program") is only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand.
- Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Program are ineligible to participate in the Program.
- An individual's participation in the Program is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions may be changed, amended or varied at any time by the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, without notice and without assigning any reason therefore.
- To become a New Zealand Natural Loyalty Program Member ("Member") individuals can: (a) collect a Club Natural Loyalty membership card from a participating New Zealand Natural franchised ice-cream parlour; and (b) activate their membership card by visiting http://www.newzealandnatural.com and following the prompts to the Program registration form, input all of the requested details and submit the fully completed registration form.
- There is a strict limit of one (1) New Zealand Natural Loyalty Program Membership per person.
- From time to time, the Promoter may conduct various reward programs, promotions and discount offers which will be open to New Zealand Natural Loyalty Program Members only.
- Until otherwise advised by the Promoter, one (1) loyalty point will be awarded to New Zealand Natural Loyalty Program Members for each dollar spent by the Member in participating New Zealand Natural franchisee ice-cream parlours.
- The number of loyalty points awarded for eligible purchases may change from time to time without prior notice to Members, including but not limited to during any special promotions running at New Zealand Natural Franchisee Ice Cream Parlours at selected times.
- Members can check how many loyalty points they have accumulated at any stage by visiting http://www.newzealandnatural.com/clubnatural/profile.php
- Club Natural Loyalty Points cannot be accumulated for purchases made by the use of New Zealand Natural Loyalty Program Loyalty Points (i.e. via redemption of New Zealand Natural Loyalty Program points).
- Members will be able to utilise their loyalty points dollar ($) credit to purchase any available products in participating New Zealand Natural franchisee ice-cream parlours. Members will be entitled to receive $1 credit for each 10 points accumulated. 1 whole dollar equals 1 point. Credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the dollar to loyalty points allocation at any time without prior notice to Members, including during special promotional activities or offers.
- For the purpose of the Program, AU$1 is equal to NZ$1 and vice versa when making a purchase and/or redeeming points for credit.
- Unless otherwise advised by the Promoter, to receive a reward, discount offer or entitlement, Members must visit a participating New Zealand Natural franchisee ice-cream parlour with their membership card and photo identification to collect their reward, discount offer or entitlement.
- Any points, rewards, discount offers or entitlements accrued under the Program are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. All reward or entitlement values (where provided) are correct as at the date of publication and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a reward or entitlement.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward or benefit of equivalent value in the event that any reward or entitlement is not available.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to all matters arising under this Program is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a membership card is lost or stolen, individuals must visit a participating New Zealand Natural ice cream parlour to apply for another card. Membership cards that are reported as lost or stolen will be temporarily suspended until the Member has applied for and collected a new card. All points from the Member's original card will be transferred onto their new card.
- The Promoter and the Promoter's representatives at participating franchising parlours reserve the right to refuse to accept a membership card that they believe is stolen or otherwise fraudulently or unlawfully obtained or used.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program in whole or in part, in its absolute discretion, at any time without prior notice. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel an individual's participation in the Program without assigning any reason therefore.
- If for any reason the Program is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Program, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the system, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of accrual of loyalty points, accepting a reward or other entitlement or using a discount offer or entitlement under the Program, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with this Program, in relation to any reward, discount or entitlement offered.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any technical errors or issues associated with crediting points onto a Member's card.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any communication to any Member that is late, lost or misdirected for any reason, including but not limited to, spam filters operating on a Member's email account or other system configuration problems.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or intranet site, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to a Member's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Program.
- The Promoter collects individual's personal information in order to conduct the Program and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and reward and/or entitlement suppliers and, if required, to Australian regulatory authorities. If the information requested is not provided, the individual may not participate in the Program. By participating in the Program, unless otherwise advised by the individual, each individual also agrees that the Promoter may use their personal information, in any media for future promotional, marketing, profiling, research and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the individual, including sending the individual electronic messages and/or telephoning the individual. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address set out below.
- Participants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Program, and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with and subject to any additional Terms and Conditions governing any particular reward program, promotion and/or discount offer run by the Promoter.
- In the case that the Promoter is not the manufacturer or provider of any products or services offered as a reward or entitlement in the Program, the Promoter does not provide any warranties in relation to any such products or services.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Individuals submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter is New Zealand Natural Pty Ltd, ABN 64 003 267 123 of Level 3, 8 West Street, North Sydney NSW 2060.